How to apply online for DGEEF
Please download the PDF application below and complete the application.
Download Application (PDF)
Completed applications can be delivered multiple ways:
- Drop off at Human Resources Office
- Fax the application to: 814-296-6056
- Mail to: DelGrosso Foods, DGEEF Committee Attn: Human Resources PO Box 337 Tipton, PA 16684
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply to the DelGrosso Employee Emergency Fund (DGEEF)?
Active DelGrosso Foods, DelGrosso’s Amusement Park or Marianna Foods Employees can apply for assistance (including full-time and part-time employees, but not seasonal employees).
Do monies have to be repaid?
Funds do not need to be repaid. It is a grant and not a loan.
Will my application be kept confidential?
The DGEEF keeps information confidential. Those reviewing the applications for approval will not be given the employee’s name.
What types of requests does the DGEEF cover?
Typically, employees request funds due to serious emergencies (i.e. fire to home or property and unforeseen costs due to death or illness of a loved one).
What types of the requests does the DGEEF not cover?
• Requests based on medical costs that are covered by insurance or Worker’s Compensation.
• Requests based on refundable deposits.
• Requests based on the rising cost of gas for vehicle or home heating use will not be reviewed.
• Requests that are not connected to an unforeseen emergency situation.
How long does the process typically take?
Completed applications are processed within ten business days from the day
all required documents are received.
Does my supervisor/manager have to sign off on my application?
No, the DGEEF would prefer an applicant submit his/her application online. The employee can also submit the application to the DGEEF chairperson in person.
What are the sizes of grants made?
Depending on circumstances and availability of funds, grants will be approved
at the discretion of the committee.